Please login or create an account to register.
This program is designed for children born between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20.
Registration Questions?: Please e-mail Info@lazers.soccer.
Program Questions? For program information and age group information, please go to our Frequently Asked Questions section. You can click here. If you can't find your answer, please contact Director of Coaching, Dan Esmond at Dan@lazers.soccer.
The Lazers 4U Program will consist of:
Kids should be drinking plenty of water. We live in Georgia and it is hot, and for some it will be the most physical activity in some time. To avoid your child from feeling or getting ill, please have them hydrate. Practice days are not enough. This will help them immensely!
- T-Shirts (No sleeveless shirts)
- 4U Players do not need to buy a Lazers uniform for this program.
- Parents stand on the opposite sideline from the kids.
- Athletic Shorts
- Boots (Soccer Cleats)
- Wear socks over the shin guards (Not folded over)
- Bring a full water bottle
- Bring a properly inflated Size 1 ball